Last day of working on weekdays

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Today wasn't considered a very busy day. But there was only ZJ and me from 10am all the way to 4pm. So there's in fact, a lot of things to do. But well, we make a good team. Haha. When I was busy, he helped to do kitchen while I did floor and vice versa. Customers all came at one time can. Then finally when staffs came in, there's no more crowd. Duh.

There's a small girl who came to eat ice-cream with her dunno who. She is so cute can. She didn't know which to choose - cone chips or wafer fan. So she followed ZJ to see how it looks like and even allowed him to carry her. She's not scared of strangers. A bit dangerous. Haha. We kept looking at the girl and her cute way of eating ice-cream.

A customer wanted to write "You are my sunshine" on the cake. I smiled. LOL.

Heard stories from both sides. I need to think before I talk, just in case tell wrong side.

Going for my ex-manager's farewell session on Saturday night. Aiseh, go Las Vegas wor... Hope you will be happier in your new job. I think you confirm will lah hor... Haha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad