Could have been lighter...

Monday, September 03, 2007

Got a sms from manager yesterday to help her collect ice-cream cake from Velocity. Slacked the way there, coz cannot claim transportation fee anyway. Then reached there at 12pm (when I'm supposed to start work at 12pm). Then the MOD a bit blur. Dunno what to give me. Actually, I also dunno what to collect. Haha.
MOD: Is it collect mac nut ice-cream?
Me: No. Collect cake.
MOD: Is it collect mac nut cake?
Me: Erm... I think so. I only know is cake.
MOD: 1.5kg or 2kg?
Me: I dunno. I only know collect cake. You need me to call my manager to ask?
MOD: It's okay. I'll call her now.
So he called my manager and I got deceived. In a less serious manner though. I was only asked to collect a cake. But after the call, my manager decided that I bring back 2 (huge) packets of *Belgian Waffle Mix too. Waolao, my hands break le lah.

*Regarding the previous entry about the waffle, I got some clearing up to do. I've not seen Malaysian waffle before but there is indeed Belgian waffle. No wonder they have to specify.


Waffle Mix and Cake. Heavy heavy.

Oh, and I waited a long long time for the staff there to pack the stuffs together. So I started taking pix of the shop. Quite big lahs, as compared to J8 de.







There is this ice-cream buffet promotion at Velocity branch. Can go check it out~

Started work officially at 1pm plus, coz I went to buy lunch. Went to Pizza Hut to buy Hawaiian for Ella.
Me: What you want to eat?
E: Hawaiian.
Me: Huh? Just one word can le? I never go Pizza Hut before leh (coz I dun eat pizzas mah).
E: Ya.
Me: Will they ask anything? Like want to add this or dun want that?
E: No. Just tell them the normal one.
Waited for the pizza for more than 15 minutes. Went back shop to eat lunch. Slacked. Haha.

Woa... then the Mike hor. Came to shop today then say me... But I defended myself.
M: Eh... Your this staff no energy de. The ice-cream can dropped down.
Me: No lor. The counter very high mah, Then so heavy some more.
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Mystery shopper is back to kill...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad