Vet AGAIN

Friday, September 14, 2007

Brought XiaoBai to the vet again, coz she kept dropping fur. Then the vet said there's mites on its hair. So he applied some medicine on XiaoBai's body. Then I asked him why is it that the hair around XiaoBai's eyes had dropped too. Forgot what he said, but he gave me a cream and told me to apply it around XiaoBai's eyes.

STUPID MITES! I CURSE YOU ALL DIE DIE DIE!!!!

The vet said it's either because of infection from the environment or XiaoBai's mum passed it to her. Poor little thing. I noticed brown (or black) spots on its hair long time ago. But I didn't think it was mites. Then why is it that the vet never tell me there were mites on XiaoBai when I went to the vet last time. Anyway, the vets were different both times.

XiaoBai gotta see the vet 2 weeks later, to see if the mites lessen. Depends lah. If XiaoBai is well then may not go. I've already spent at least $200 on her...

Both the vets that we saw were not well versed in Chinese...

Me: 今天这个兽医又是一个不会讲华语的...
Mum: 以前那个会嘛。
Me: 那个华语也够烂的啦。“虚弱“讲成“衰弱“。差点把我吓死咯...
And why is it so suay that it rained both times we went to the vet? I'm almost wet all over. But XiaoBai did not get wet. Because I care for her more than I care about myself.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sometimes.. i really wish to kill Xiaobai.. I can't bear u getting sad becos of the pet i gave u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! XiaoBai is my family le...

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad