Moon Cake Festival

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

This week is easily my slackest week since the holidays. Why?! Coz I'm only working 8 hours, out of the total 168 hours. I was still intending to work more in the later part of the week. But it seems that there is enough staff le, except for today. But never am I going to work today, coz we sure have to promote moon cake till siao - which is like so saliva-wasting. Duh. I'd rather earn less than promote more.

By right, I should be sleeping most of my time away. But by left, XiaoBai never fails to wake me up by squealing. Oh, you can just walk past her and she'll squeal, coz she thinks you are giving her food. That's the point. I go all soft when she squeals. And I'll immediately go find food for her. What to do? The whole family loves her...

Cutie shots of XiaoBai:









You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Xiao BAi look so kawaii.. but y her hair in the nose are gone? U ShAVE it?hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. She drop hair, rmb?
    I juz nv take pix of her butt... but is actually no hair oso...
    Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHAHAHAHAH.. then i think he look something like bamboon now... WAhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting fatter a bit each day lah...
    I feed her good food okaes...
    XiaoBai is SHE lahs.

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad