Cake Delivery (again)

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Worked at 1oam today, and got a shock. The dipping cabinet is leaking again. Annabel and I had to wipe the floor lahs. And we filled up a pail full of dirty water. Sianz. Everyday work morning then have to wipe...
Me: Hey, not going to repair the dipping cabinet ar?
A: They can't find what's wrong.
Me: Then dun have to repair?! Buy a new one lah.
Then decided to buy a pint, since it's been a long time... Woot, I packed this pint myself.


Midnight Cookies & Cream and Vanilla Caramel Brownie. All time favourites. Somehow, I think MCC is a bit bitter...

Then Weiling called shop to ask me to deliver ice-cream cake to Yishun. Is it because I live in Yishun? Initially, Annabel told me to take cab there and take MRT back. I wasn't very keen to deliver the cake, since I can't claim the MRT fare. Plus, my parents were already in J8, intending to drive me home. So I asked whether I can go home straight after delivering the cake. She said not sure. But when Weiling came, she told me to cab there and cab back. So I went at 5pm plus. I told the taxi uncle to wait for me downstairs, coz I still had to go back to J8. I couldn't find the unit number at first, then I had to rush to find it, coz the taxi uncle said he'll wait for me for 5 minutes only. Oh, he asked me if I want to continue to run the meter or restart after I come down. I decided to restart the meter coz it should be cheaper. But who knows... it is peak hour, so extra $2 is charged per trip. In the end, he earned $2 more, rather than the few cents. No wonder. I was still wondering why he's so good to ask me...


$100 plus cake.

There were so many rabbits outside the customer's house. So cute somemore... And there was this house that I walked past with 3 doggies at the door.

When I'm leaving...
Me: WL, I bought a pint just now. Later then I come back to take my ice-cream okay...
WL: Woa... never buy ice-cream for us huh...
Me: Aiyo... you all so rich, no need me to treat.
C: Where got?
Me: Got. 你们一个两个 work everyday lor.
C: No money then work mah.
J: Jean, I no money leh.
Me: Dun lie.
GK: You ask her to open a bank account with you lah.
J: Eh, ok lah.
Me: Dun want. Later you take out all the money in one day...
J: Won't one. Will take out slowly...
Me: Okay lah, bye bye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad