Can she transfer back...

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Reached J8 at 11am, instead of 12pm coz my dad had to go out early. Then went to shop to ask if can work earlier or not...

Me: Hey, you need me to work now?
A: Yup.
Me: [Happy]
A: You came just in time. Eric (boss) came and asked why only 1 person doing opening.
Me: Huh? Then I go shopping now.
Pretended to be very busy when I saw Eric - refilling this and that. But seriously, I had to do all that anyway. Then he came and thanked me for coming early. Duh.

I tried scooping fondue ice-cream today. It was my first time and they said it was okay. But I took a long time to scoop 32 fondue balls.

But I was practically going ...
Ah shit, this one too big...
Ah shit, this one not round...
... in every few scoops.

Did some creations coz N said he's a bit sianz. Anything lor.

Then the moon cake box finally came after such a long wait. But why can't they fold the cardboard into box first heh? We spent quite a bit of time to figure out how to fold it...

Oh, and I dun see why people should reject free ice-cream samples. J and I dun stand there to give out all the time. It's your luck to see us lor. But luckily they rejected with a smile or "no thanks". If not hor... as a Leo, I'll !@#$%^&*. Okay lah, not that serious.

***

When a company decides to transfer out a good and caring manager aka the most important person, the company should expect to lose more than just 1 manager, but also losing their manpower and staff's loyalty. Some minor things should be kept one eye closed. No harm is done anyway. Shit them!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad