1 cardboard absorbs water. 2 dun.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Worked morning as usual. Then had to clear up the leakage mess. It was kinda redundant to put 4 to 5 layers of cardboards to absorb the water, since a cardboard is damn thick, so water can't pass through to another layer. So end up have to throw the cardboards in the trash bag and put that thrash bag in the backroom, which made moving difficulty, coz it's small enough.

And my first reaction whenever I saw the leakage was to go...

AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
And the water is getting smellier and dirtier. I missed the days when it is odourless and colourless. I missed the days when there was no leakage even more.

A finally knew that the best time to go to the bank is before opening, and not asking me to go (on her behalf) when we are opened.

It was a busy day, so time passed quite fast. And it's time to go buy dinner. No choice, coz seniors have to do kitchen and juniors dunno where's the food they want. I came back with 4 bubble teas, 2 Subway sandwiches and 3 tupperwares (with food inside, of coz). WL was like laughing lah, coz I was giving her that food-is-very-heavy face. Then the worst part time - count the change and return. Then started packing my stuff.

Then had to throw rubbish.
A: Hey, never wait for me ar? Still got 8 more minutes to go.
Me: You want to throw rubbish with me is it?
A: Haha. Dun want.
WL and J were like so impressed with me when I said that to A. You know, coz words facts just shoot out of my mouth unknowingly.

It was nothing to me lah, but I guess it's something to them...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad