Kuishin Bo Buffet

Monday, September 24, 2007

Went to Suntec City with my family yesterday. There were so few people - you can see by the number of empty lots in the carpark. Is it because everyone's gone to carry lanterns and eat play candles? Anyway, ate my mum's advanced birthday dinner at Kuishin Bo (Japanese buffet). The food there is really superb. Other than the usual Japanese food and sushi, there were load more others. If you are not very "into" Japanese food, you'll still walk out of the restaurant with a bloated tummy. There were several fried food - chicken wings, soft-shell crab, tempura, fried fish, chicken stick, etc. One thing that deserves special mention is the Alaskan Snow King Crabs. The crab legs were all at least 15cm long and they were thick somemore. The drinks there were great too. They serve mocha, cappuccino, etc. There was of course my favourite - lemonade. The dessert were fabulous. Their Chocolate Mousse is a must-try. I'm missing it...

Then went to shop around Suntec. Saw many people queuing to buy donuts. I think it's crazy to queue and buy a temporary craze. My dad coincidentally brought back a box of free donuts from my uncle's shop.


Yummy Donuts.


I dun think I'll queue up for donuts.

***

It's fine to have a colleague who will tell her mum what happens. But it's not too fine to have a colleague whose mum will tell my aunt what happened at work. C'mon, my aunt even knows I worked till 7p.m. yesterday. I must make sure there's no hanky-panky. There isn't any anyway. Haha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad