XiaoBai's Purrs and Whistles

Monday, September 17, 2007

Now that Blogger supports video uploading too, I'll upload 2 videos of XiaoBai.

When I first had XiaoBai, I searched a lot of information on the net. And many says that it's difficult to train guinea pigs coz they are shy animals. But I think I am a lil successful lah. She purrs and whistles every time I walk near her. She'll give me a whistle every time I go to sleep and when I wake up...


XiaoBai purring (and whistling).


XiaoBai whistling (and purring).

Aiyo... mix sounds lah.

She may be sick now. But I love her all the same.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. haha veri cute.. ur blog is beautiful too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is zai ar?
    Vic ar?
    hahahaha
    the banner super cute lox
    And ur xiaobai ar.. hahahha can whistle lox..so kawaiiiiiiii
    But he seem so sick..
    why his hair like so little
    AIyo.. MUST HELP HER COMB HER SILKY HAIR!!! hahahaha.. MESSYYYY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I oso thought Vic, but no lah...
    XiaoBai is a SHE lah. She got no hair for me to comb sia~
    *sob* *sob* *sob*

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad