Sick sick sick.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Worked yesterday, despite being sick. My mum was like kept telling me not to go work. But if I dun work opening, then manager will be damn unhappy with me de. However, I still tried to call J to ask if I can dun go work mah. She never pick up the phone. So I still went for work. I was late (purposedly) for half an hour. Manager R and CS were already there. I was so surprised that they were quite early. Then R told me from 2 days back, all morning shifts will start from 9am. Nobody told me. So not my problem also. Woa sian... my standard shift is 1oam to 6pm lehs. 9am is like so early. Wanna give us easy money to slack is it? We dun need one and a half hours to do opening stuff lor.

Anway, I told R that I'm sick and requested to go home early. So continued to work lahs. Then yesterday wasn't very busy also. So I sort of slacked a lot. I dun remember wearing my apron for at least an hour also.

I almost wanted to faint lahs. I had to go to the bank and I never remembered the shortest route there. So I was like walking here and there to find the bank. I knew where the bank was. It's just that I always walk extra miles. Anyway, the queue was so long. Then the bank dun have coins to exchange. So I went to POSB. They can only exchange on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So I went to NTUC. Finally, they have it. I was already 50% melted can. Then I went to buy my lunch and went back shop. Then A told me she wanted bubble tea. So I went down to buy again. Then when I came back, CS told me he wanted also.

Those people are always like that...

Why you never tell me you buying bubble tea?
... when I'm seen with bubble tea.

Halo, what's your problem? Did I say I'll scold you if you ask me to buy bubble tea? If you want it, just tell me beforehand. Dun always make me go so many rounds. I know I like to go for walks, but not when I'm sick!

Then that CS fellow had the face to ask me buy for him again.
You wait till I finish my lunch can.
But he's lucky, I had to buy sugar anyway.

Then stayed in the backroom for quite some time. Did some stuffs and went off at 4pm plus...

Slackiest day of work.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad