My arms are breaking!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Work yesterday was so bad. I was exhuasted after working for only about 3 hours, coz I'm the only staff who knows how to do kitchen stuff. Manager A helped occasionally, coz she was busy with customers. Then manager R was new and busy with his admin work. Ask him any questions also will get back the same answer one.

Me: How to do cappuccino?
R: You look at the recipe book.
Me: How to do espresson blend?
R: You look at the recipe book.
Me: How to do ADC brownie?
R: You look at the recipe book.
So sickening can. Waste my saliva only. So I was practically the only one doing take-away and dine-in kitchen lahs. My hands are breaking. First day going back to work only... den scooping the ice-cream exhuasted me can.

CCB is harder than C3.
Bel choc is harder than choc.
R&R also knows how to get hard.
Straw is harder than Summer.
GT is harder than Cofy.
All the ice-creams are crazy lah.

But luckily J came to save me at 3pm plus - the time when I was stucked with so many Waffle Dream, ADC Brownie, Swiss Sunrise and drinks. But there was also the time when she had to attend to customers. So I'm alone again. I kept asking her when is S coming to save me. I sort of wanted to take my bag and leave the busy shop. That was how bad it is.

And the waffle machine scalded my hand. And because I washed my hands so many times (I'm very hygienic okies!), my hand is like very pain lar. =x

There was this customer who ordered Espresso Blend but did not say that he didn't want whipped cream and ice-cream. So I had to re-do one for him. Yea, customers are always right. And we are always left. But I liked it. Coz I had the chance to try my first ever Espresso Blend. S fell in love with my Espreeso Blend lor. Haha. And I simply loved that. I'll know what to order next time - Espresso Blend (made by Jean). Haha.

I think R is seriously not a good manager. He only knows how to use his power in communicating with his staffs. I dun think he even knows what is 人情. Everybody has their own reasons in not doing things. It's not because they dun want to help. But in future if he asks me to do anything, den maybe it'll be because I dun want to help him. Why on earth must we exhaust ourselves for that sickening low pay? You are taking a higher pay. And we dun need to support our families. No big deal. Just one word - Quit, and it'll end all. Oh my, I'm getting too agitated. It's not that I'm the one. I just feel for YY. Kanna scolded and still extended 1 hour for him. I could have left on the spot.

But it was a whole new thing when J asked me if I could extend till 9pm. I didn't even had to think, coz I know she's a good supervisor. I bet everyone's still staying there coz of the friendship. Once it's gone and that's the end.

And yesterday was the J8 late night shopping. Once again, kiasu behaviour filled up the whole shopping mall. Everyone was in a craze to queue (only time they vie to queue) for the $1 goodie bag. I dunno what it is lahs.

It could be...

  1. A bag that costs $1.
  2. A bag with $1 worth of goodies.
  3. The bag has $1 inside.
  4. You just have to pay $1 for the (shiok?) goodie bag.

Okay... enough of crapping. Starting price of a 30GB Ipod at the bid is only at $1!

Anyway, it's not my problem actually, but because they crossed my path, when I'm almost dropping dead.

Oooh... and my bro came J8 to drive me home. Thank god, if not I may reach home in more than 1 piece...

And I think I may be working on 20th (PH) afterall. Wahaha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad