NYNY... again.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Had a 3hrs break in between lessons today. So went AMK Hub for New York New York.


Smoky Cheese balls. But I think it should be called Cheese Sticks. And it tastes awful. I had a hard time swallowing it...


Black Pepper Spare Ribs. It's pork. =x


Chicken and Prawns Combo.


This photo is not taken just now. It's from the last NYNY lunch...


2 Deep Fried Mars Bar. Doubly sinful. But not I eat. Haha.


Ice Mocha with Vanilla Float, Frosty Caramel Chocolate Velvet and Frosty Ultra Rich Chocolate Velvet. My mocha~


Having a straw is so convenient. No need to use hands also can drink. I also did the same thing. Haa.


WanQi, Me and Vanessa.


WanQi, Me, Vanessa and Amelia.


Cordelia and WanQi.


Me, Vanessa and Amelia.


They think they are James Janes Bond...


Me and Vanessa.

We spent more than $100 just on the less than 1hr lunch. I was supposed to take back my $1 change. I know it doesn't seem a lot, but I just want it back can. I mean, the GST and service charge already amounts to $15. But we waited for like more than 15 minutes, just to hear from them that we gave the exact amount. I know $1 (to NYNY) is very little... but cannot like that lahs...

Their service today was so out of standard...

I'm still considering whether or not to upload that girl's video... Should I or should I not... is the question. Hahaha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad