Careless...

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I was taking my medicine just now. Then while I was opening the flu tablet, I dunno what got into me. The whole pill just flew away from my hands. Then I searched high and low, here and there. But I couldn't find it. After about 5 or so minutes, I suddenly thought of one thing...

Did my pill fly into XiaoBai's home? And and and... did she swallow it up?
This is like my greatest fear lahs. You know... that pig just (tries to) put anything she can see into her mouth.

Hopefully I dun see a drowsy pig tomorrow morning. And pray that I can find the red pill somewhere...

***

I've just realised that almost everyone have already thought of their new year resolution. Well... I didn't haven't. My year 2007 crept away silently. And 2008 came in silently too. I was just telling myself to hang on and dun sleep. Oh ya... and counting down to... when the Taipei 101 fireworks are gonna stop, coz I wanna chop chop watch Jolin's performance and sleep.

I'm sorry if I didn't reply to some of your new year wishes. I was sleeping soundly then. I think I switched to silent mode, coz this sick girl needs lots of sleep. Haha. Anyway, a wish here is still the same. =)

HAPPY NEW YEAR! WISH U ALL THE BEST THRU!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad