邪门

Friday, December 07, 2007

Yeah, starting work next Saturday... like after a month or so. But that day will be very chiong lahs. I still have my piano makeup lesson in the morning. Then I'll have to rush to workplace, with all my piano books. Sianz!

And there'll be midnight shopping at J8 on next Saturday. So it's like the shop will close at 12am. Then by the time can leave will be 1am. But I not working. Haha. But why midnight shopping at J8? Got limited things there lehs.

Ooh... and the specialization decision is making me crazy...

By the way, when we were on the way to school today, we saw a woman who made a lot of noise in the MRT. I was the only one facing the direction of the woman. So when WanQi asked me what she was doing... I came up with a fairly factual reply. She was clearing her throat. It may sounds different from the rest, but that may be because of a different tempo.

That was not all.

When I was waiting for the bus after my piano lesson, I saw that woman again lahs. It was so 邪门 can. She 硬硬 want to squeeze in the seat which can at most seat a child. So I moved away, partly because I dun want to put myself in unnecessary danger. Haha. Then she giggled to herself when I moved. Crazy. I swear I'm 100% alert at that time. I'm really very scared of this kind of people de lor. And she got a not-so-nice smell.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad