Xmas Party

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Met Vanessa and Cordelia to shop at Bugis yesterday. Then went to Seafood Harvest for lunch. It's just another restaurant by Jack's Place lahs. We wanted to order the student meal. So we had to shop around Bugis Junction for like 1h bahs.


Cordelia and Me.


Vanessa and Me.


Vanessa and Cordelia.


Vanessa's Soup of the Day.


Mine and Vanessa's Breaded Chicken.


Cordelia's Fish Fillet.


Complimentary double scoop ice-cream. Why is my favourite chocolate at the bottom...

Bought a lot of food to party at Amelia's house. Then met her to go to her house.


On the bus.


Me, Vanessa and Cordelia.


In Amelia's room, which is in front of a forest?

Then played Truth or Dare and board games - Cluedo and The Game of Life. OMG... I think I'm not suitable to play such games. I can sit still for a few hours dazing. But I can't concentrate on board games for even half an hour. I'm sorry ladies, but I do have a short lifespan for things that I dun normally do...

Then had the Christmas gift exchange after the 2 "Big Sisters" came. Haha.


All the presents. =)


I got Cordelia's present. Thx!


Vanessa got WanQi's present.


Cordelia got Amelia's present.

I forgot to take presents of the rest...


Group photo with the "latest" christmas tree before leaving.

Enjoyed!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad