Ginger Breadman

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Worked on Christmas. My manager is always late. So from past experience, I decided to reach there only at 10am. And guess what? He was still late. And I'm still so early.


What I see everytime when I'm working at 10am...


Shop not opened yet...

So I walked around B1. Like what is there to see except seeing people eating breakfast and queuing up in NTUC? So I went back to shop again. No one's there still. So I went to the outdoors of shop to seat down. That's like my top 2nd "favourite" waiting place can. Then suddenly I saw someone wearing the same as me. So Ros and I chatted. Then saw Afiqah later. So we 3 were slacking all the way. And I kept on criticising the HD log cakes. Pineapples and peach on log cakes. What the...

We got our 1h of double pay doing... NOTHING. Easy money.

I was doing kitchen at first, then went down to do floor when it's getting busy. Then when I stood at host there, that N told me to do host. Like what... you dunno how to do things and you are asking your senior to stand there. Well, I stood there. But I couldn't take it anymore. Plates and glasses not cleared. Cloth always never take along when clearing tables. Do setting also so slow. Tsk.

Then it's all work lahs. No time for play. Then Ros gave us each a Ginger breadman. So cute.


Ginger breadman.

When I wanted to eat it just now, I suddenly asked my bro a question.

Ginger breadman is made of ginger ar?

I took an exceptionally small bite in the head to prepare myself of the ginger taste. And it's really made of ginger.

You know what, I was still telling auntie in the shop that no Ginger breadman had appeared in my house before. Now I know the reason. My mum knows I dun eat ginger. So buy for what...

Conclusion for this Xmas: Ginger breadman is banned forever and ever.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad