Cute Dog!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The DBM Option Day was supposed to end at 5pm. Then the powerpoint slides stated we'll end at 4pm. In the end, it ended at 3 plus. Better still.

And as if it's not cold enough can. Why rain so heavily? I'm like now wearing jacket at home lahs. I think they should level the pathway from YCK MRT to NYP. The pathway is forever filled with rain water. I feel so paralyzed when I have to bring laptop to school. It hinders my movement. =x

Oh ya, I saw a very cute dog (or maybe puppy) at the atrium too. I think it's a police dog, but it's so young and small. And it almost lost it's balance.

Is ZaiZai coming to NYP? I still dun understand what the event meant.

And I dun like it when people say my F4. It's not like I'll start to dislike them lor. Instead hor, I will...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad