I got lost in NTUC.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Was doing kitchen yesterday too. And it was so tiring. All the ice-creams were bullying me and Serene. Even the normally softest ice-cream was so hard also. I almost wanted to give up. I kept hearing "Order in" for so many times. How I wished to get everyone out of the shop.

You know what, I was still thinking why yesterday doesn't seem to be a PH, coz we ALL still had time for gossiping in the afternoon. Haha. Gossips can't be shared here... It was so slack that I auto volunteered myself to buy lunch - partly bacause I wanna get out for a walk.

Then I got lost in the NTUC near Jin San Lin there. There were 2 levels. The 1st level is selling those households stuff blah blah. I went in there then walked 1 round to find that I can't find my instant noodle! Then I was finding the escalator or stairs to the 2nd level. So I walked another round to find it. But yea, I couldn't find it. So I walked out of NTUC and went up the escalator that is 2 stores away from NTUC. Then I chop chop got my instant noodle and went to find the cashier. So I walked another 1 round to find the cashier. In the end, I found an escalator at the very very corner and ran down. Sweat lah! There is not even a single sign indicating any directions. I know it's a bit confusing lahs. But if you are intending to go there, then you just have to print out this post of mine. Then confirm guarantee chop you won't get lost.

Okay... at around after 2pm, crowds started swarming in. That was the time when I almost dropped dead (again). Full house so many times. And I was so hungry. But I got no time to eat, plus I have nothing to eat also. Coz I was busy scooping. When will the time come when I start to hate ice-cream for being so hard? I think I'll melt earlier than they do. And everywhere was so messy. Woa, I tell you. The backroom is so OMG OMG OMG! I dun even wanna step in can. All the plates and glasses were stacking up so HIGH. But our place wasn't any better. The cleanest place is the rubbish bin. Coz all rubbish went in there. Not like our sauces or fruits - they were practically everywhere.

Ok... enough le, coz it'll take days and nights to say finish my (tiring) story. I gonna start on my projects now.

Oh ya, one thing to say. My arms dun feel the ache now, although I scooped a lot yesterday also. Haha. This is called 熟能生巧. Bravo...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad