N81!!!!!!!

Monday, December 10, 2007

It was supposed to be something to be angry about. But it turns out to be a happy disguise. Well, it was fantastic okaes...

After all those mobile plan price, voucher and selling of old handphone, I finally bought my Nokia N81 at an unbelievable low price. C'mon, it's even cheaper than my first handphone can.

Actually, I wanna thank my uncle for lending me his plan to buy a phone, and giving me his $100 voucher. Yay... I didn't have to wait for another few more months. It's just beside me now. Hahaha.


N81


In the box. Dun mind the person beside the phone...


Loves!

Oh ya, I'm so tempted to buy Creative Zen lahs, coz I didn't spend a lot of money on my N81. But I think I'll still have to control, since my old mp3 is still working fine.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad