WanQi's Bdae Celebration @ "Pan-Pac"

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Had the actual celebration on Wednesday. It wasn't very belated lors.

We tricked WanQi into believing us that we are treating her to lunch at Pan Pacific Hotel. And that the dress code is (smart) formal. Haha.


And we really went. Must act till the end mahs.


We went to an outdoor garden at Pan-Pac Hotel. Smart formal wear is also needed. But seriously... formal in garden for what?


Group photo.


Me, Vanessa and Amelia followed the dress code - Black n White. The only difference in us was probably our shoes - White, Red and Black. The same wear was on purpose one okaes...


Cordelia, ShuXin and WanQi.


3 of us again.


They 3 again. Why never shuffle people ar?!


WanQi and Me.


We 3 are forever taking photos together can...


Another group photo. Erm... the Ferris Wheel behind is so small.


ShuXin, Vanessa, Me, Cordelia and WanQi.


Another group photo.

Then we walked back to Marina Square for Yuki Yaki again.


Only Cordelia and WanQi in the picture, coz the rest of us were busily serving them. WanQi was the bdae girl, so she needn't take food herself. And Cordelia was locked in that corner by the bdae girl. No choice...


I can't imagine how it'd be like if Cordelia go take food also. I mean... the whole table is full house le.

Then we moved to another table for the ice-cream buffet.


Ice-cream mixture to pour into the steamboat freezeboat.


Trying to make a word - Wan Qi. Never mind if you can't see it, coz the bdae girl already saw it. And that's good enough. =p


HD ice-cream is seriously better than that ice-cream buffet lor. Whoever uses plastic spade to scoop hard ice-cream?

Then I left halfway coz I had to go airport to fetch my brother. He was so long can... They gotta accept interviews and filming by NYP and Channel NewsAsia. So it's like they must come out together. So in the end, I got home at around 9 plus lah, when his plane arrived at 6p.m. And they cheered in the airport (openly). When can I ever have the chance to shout in Changi Airport? Duh.


Everyone was trying to film them when they were cheering.


Team Singapore. You'd never guess where my bro is. Haha.

Then went Swensen's for dinner. The table was so big can. I think it can seat at least 8 people, just because I told the person I want to put a big luggage. Cool~

And my bro got me 4 presents from Japan. OMG!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad