Party World

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Was supposed to go AMK KBox. But WanQi and I suggested Safra Party World. I mean, it's just opposite my block. The best part was that we all wore very casually, especially me.


Cordelia, Me and Vanessa (with REAL christmas tree this time round).

Party World should update their website lor. It says on the website that it opens at 11am. In the end, it opened only at 3pm. So we spent around 1 hour walking around Safra, etc.

While waiting for WanQi (again!)...


Cordelia, Me and Vanessa.


Amelia, Me and Cordelia.


Amelia, Cordelia, Me and Vanessa on the bridge.


WanQi, Cordelia, Me and Vanessa.


Cordelia, Vanessa, Me and WanQi.


That AME cheated. Wear so high heels... then make us look so short.


They took pix when we were singing.


Ready for camera now...


Me, Vanessa and Cordelia.


Me and Vanessa.

I think the time went very fast. Is it their Party World time or world time huh...

Then I went home (around 15 mins) earlier coz I wasn't feeling well.

Arrrrgh... I have cough, flu and sore throat.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad