NYNY & KBox

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Went to New York New York for lunch with Cordelia, WanQi and Vanessa on Thursday.


Menu in the form of newspaper articles.


My Sprite Float. I ordered this coz someone ordered HD's float, and it smells delicious. I think I drank almost half of the float even before the main courses came. It was so huge lor...


Cordelia's Root Beer Float. Be very careful when you drink this, coz a poke at the drink and it will turn very gassy.


WanQi's Superdooper Strawberry Shake. Superdooper small also. Haha.


Chicken and Prawns Combo. The half chicken looks kinda funny.


BBQ Ribs. Hey there, I promised to use the photo with you 2 hands in it... How's it? Pork doesn't matter to me anyway... LOL.


London Style Fish and Chips. The fries were great. I remembered ordering that before.


Mama Mia!


Vanessa's Deep Fried Mars Bar. I saw quite a few ordering this. The mars bar was sticky de lor...

Went to KBox with them after lunch.


Cordelia, Vanessa and Me. WanQi, I never take pix with you leh.

Vanessa and I sang 脱掉 almost towards the ending. And everyone went high. The MV was too R21. It was funny singing that kind of song and watching that kind of MV. You guys can try singing that for the first song, but maybe you'll consider closing your eyes, will ya? Everyone will be very high de.

The people from the room next door were singing many oldies. In between each songs, we could hear those hokkien "deng deng deng". Maybe you dunno what I meant but just note that they are oldies, and probably hokkien ones. In KBox still wor...

And that WanQi hor... started singing oldies too. She sang many 邓丽君's popular oldies. She almost wanted to sing 费玉清's also. Pro man... she sang well. Haha. I wasn't interested in oldies but it creates a lot of entertainment. I was trying to sleep when they were singing oldies, but too funny le...

We were camera-ing before leaving. Or maybe I was camera-ing them. But that's not the point lahx. I forgot to choose 张栋樑‘s 王子 at first but I still got to sing in the end, coz that song appeared in the commercial time. Nice song.


张栋樑!! 我拍的,因为实在太帅啦...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad