Working

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Working at Haagen-Dazs wasn't too bad. The only thing was that we can't go out to have our own meals. I had to work till 11pm on the first day, so I had my dinner there. I told them I wanted chicken rice but I regretted it right when I saw the chicken rice. It was packed in a paper-like-thing, not in the styrofoam box. So I had to place it on the tray and eat from there. =X I ate less than ten mouths and threw the rest away. It was a waste, but it wasn't tasty and the eating area was so cramped and hot.

On the second day, I had to work full time - 11 hours. And I did not sit for a moment at all. I didn't eat coz I don't want to eat at that kind of place so I didn't have any time to rest at all. But still, it was better than eating. It was Valentine's Day and many people ordered fondue. Personally, I think it is not very cheap, but still, many people ordered it. It was very easy to take order. I just had to write fondue all the way...



I was actually scheduled to work today, but I can't coz my leg is very pain. If I carry on wearing that shoe and standing for long hours, I don't have to go out during CNY liao. The next working day for me should be next thursday. Yeah! 1 whole week of break.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad