Angbao Luck

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Yesterday was Saturday. It was also a busy day. Customers started streaming in after dinner time. I didn't know the approximate time coz I can't wear a watch when working. In the afternoon, there was only a few staff. I almost couldn't manage it. How I wished I could take off my cap and apron and walk away. Ya, two more people came later, but it wasn't of any balance at all, coz more and more customers came in. Some people were asking why their orders hadn't come. Well, they even had to come round to the counter to ask, which means they know we are busy.

Our shop should be very 旺 for the rest of the year coz we had 碎碎平安 and 落地开花 these few days.

A customer gave an angbao yesterday. She placed it along with the unwanted receipt. No wonder I was wondering why she walked so slow. She looked back when I knew of the angbao thing. I smiled back. So sweet of her. I gave the angbao to the manager and she said this is the first time such thing ever happened. And it happened to me. Haha.

I can see Lady Luck waving at me.

If some of you are curious, the angbao consists of four dollars. I wonder what will happen to those money...

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Lol...dun ever u dare to run away when there is lots of pple!!!Dun leave me alone!!!!!! Erm... sue also get ang bao...Shhhh... cos she kept it..! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!
    Kept IT?!
    Yesterday is it?
    How much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. $4 lox.. the customer like gave it to her or something like that.. dun really know the truth cos she told me...( her side of view only!!!)

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad