Lousy Senior

Friday, February 23, 2007

Today is the 6th day that I've worked. I feel very tired everytime I come home. A colleague told me that she's been working for more than a month and her legs still ache every time. Her back doesn't ache anymore though but I don't have backache anyway.

These are the photos I took of the outdoors Haagen-Dazs coz many people don't know there are more tables outside. Smokers like it best - smoking table. I've inhaled A LOT of second-hand smoke in. I used to be very angry whenever anyone beside me smokes. But what can I do? They patronize then have more business mah...


Know why so deserted? I took it when the shop is already closed to customers lah...


Many parents leave their children at the playground while they have their ice-cream.

Seniors ought to be more polite. Don't think they work longer so they can boss around. I'm not those who succumb to such status bully. There is one girl whom I don't (bother to) remember her name. I asked for her name and she said whenever I think of pikachu, I'll think of her. Hey! I asked for your name, not what cartoon are you. How old already huh... still pikachu her and there. A glass broke (I didn't break it hor) and I took an aluminum foil bag to pack it and throw away. She saw it and told me to throw it properly and don't leave it lying around. She had those kind of tone that seemed as if I was the one who left the foil bag around. Such angry tone. I 得罪 you meh... Need to study then don't work lah. Where got bring textbook and read during work one?

I bought a pint of Cookies & Cream ice-cream on wed. It was delicious. There was discount, but not a lot. I almost forgot to bring it home coz I had to pay for it early before the counter close and clear up afterwards.






Ate almost half.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I ask that pikachu her name.. Erm.. like freka ( the wrong spelling) A freak behave like this de lah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put the "k" behind and it's "freak". Yeah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. la....i want to eat la!!!heee....wanna to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. U can go NTUC buy...
    It's cheaper, coz have promotion.
    Haha.

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad