Think Think Think

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Mum asked me this morning what I wanted for getting good grades for 'O' Levels. Well, I opened my mouth without thinking and hesitating, "Dog." Then, we had a small discussion that I can take care of the dog myself, it's not as troublesome as what some idiots have told them, and what's more, I have the passion and love that can conquer all and sorts. Okay, I didn't say the last part out coz it's a bit too mushy to say in chinese for a dog. As usual, everything went no way.

It seems that I need to think of another present to buy. An electronic drum set portable drum set is tempting. But usually, tempts don't get me (or even you) anywhere. Never mind, I can "slow slow think". Duh. I feel as though a 10,000 tonnes load is thrown off my back. I can now watch TV and surf the net without thinking what I'm going to do if results fail me. Yeah. I can throw my books away with a piece of mind liao.

***

I'm now going through the JAE 2007 booklet. Must it be so thick? Can't they extend the deadline to a week. A week and that will be seven days.

Final conclusion: Going to poly (NYP). Choosing courses from Business, IT and Design. Ya, I'll put Business Informatics in one of my twelve choices, but it'll definitely not be the first.

忍不住想说:I got an A2 for combined humanities! I refuse to think geography pushed me up...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. TELL YOUR MUM U WAN A DOG!!! THAT'S UR LIFE TIME DREAM ISN't IT???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope ur suggestion works. But apparently, it doesn't seems to.
    *Hopeless*

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad