Drums Dream

Friday, February 09, 2007

I went to Yamaha Music in Plaza Singapura on Tuesday. I went straight to the end of the shop and began looking at the different drum models. They are all so beautiful and I really wish to bring them all home...


Wow! A red drum. So unique.
Price: $1962.18


Black seems a bit common. But it is so bling bling.
Price: $1123.50


Ar... a silver drum. But a bit not trendy leh...
Price: Unknown


Purple drum! Never see before. Want it so badly.
Price: $1846.41


Electronic Drum Set. The 2 things above look a lot like fans.
Price: Unknown


The person said that this electronic drum set is better, coz it is more sensitive.
Price: $1522.50


This is very small, meaning it's portable. But who cares? As if I'm going to play the drum in public. But the price is very reasonable.
Price: $400+++

Erm... I guess I've got other more important things for me to bother about. Like I'll be getting my 'O' Levels results in a few hours time. Shit man...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad