Suffer

Monday, February 19, 2007

Few hours more and I'll be suffering. It's not really a torture in general but I'm not those kind who will play catching or whatsoever with kids. And it happens that there are many kids there. Neither am I those who is that interested in other people's lives. Hence, I'll have nothing to do there.

别人的事我没兴趣。
So I'm going to go there and do nothing. Ya, there'll be quite a few TV programmes which I can turn to. But the noise level is that high that I bet I can't even hear the TV.

I've stayed there for quite sometime when I'm young. But I don't feel that that is my home before. I mean, the floor is always dirty and I always have to tip-toe. I find going to the toilet and the kitchen even more troublesome.

OMG.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad