Chinese New Year

Monday, February 19, 2007

I had a tiring day after going to so many relatives' house. There is one relatives' house which I'm always looking forward to - the one with the dog. Erm... I dunnoe whether it's a male or a female.

Normally, a dog will smell or lick a stranger so that it can remember the person. But this dog doesn't. I think she (should be lah) has got intensive training enough, since we always go there every year. One of my cousin isn't afraid of dogs and she just brushed her fingers from the dog's eye. Phew!



She is eating some yellow fruit. I think she understands hokkien (or maybe it's teochew) coz someone told her to wait in that dialect when she barked at him for being slow...


Happy Chinese New Year! May all dreams come true...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad