First Time, But Hope Not Last

Thursday, February 08, 2007

This is the first time that a dog ever stepped into my house. My dad initially wanted the dog to stay outside the house. But I opened the door and seeing no response, I let the dog in...

Hahaha. Hahaha. Hahaha.

My father's client brought her dog to my house yesterday. I'm really in seventh heaven. That dog is an Australian dog. It is a male and is white. When I asked for his name, I heard his owner saying 'Cheryl'. So I said: "Oh, it's a girl..." Then the owner said: "It's a boy lah!" LOL. I must have heard wrongly. Maybe, it's 'Jeriel'. Her pronunciation not clear mah...


He went to my room. My dad gave him one of my toy dog to play and even wanted to let him take home. Luckily, he did not take an interest to it.


He is looking at my dad. Ar, I'm going crazy... Such a nice pose!


He is walking about in my living room. He is so fast that the picture went blur...


His owner is carrying him. I also carried him. He is heavy lor. But never take photo together. What a pity!


Dunnoe what he looking at.


Looking at me while I took a photo of him.


Looking at me again. This time I'm getting closer to him...


Ha. Eyes big big and smiling at me.


Panting~~~

You Might Also Like

1 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad