Blabber Blahs

Saturday, February 24, 2007

I don't want to work full shift today. I don't mind full shift on weekdays, but it's tiring on weekend, coz there are more customers.

I went to buy dinner for my fellow colleagues for the last two days. It was raining yesterday. So I told them I won't go S11 (it is not within J8 and I don't want to get wet). That stupid pikachu said, "Raining meh?" Of course raining lah. I lie to you for fun is it... Then she told me to bring umbrella in those kind of 欠扁 tone. I told her I don't have one and walked away. She then asked who has umbrella. So what if you have? Who cares...

***

It's great to know that your customers remember you - for your good service. LOL.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. that pikachu went home early that day lox. cos too much pple on top.. I think no one wants her to be there lox.Manager ask her to go back.. Wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. U mean she was supposed to work longer but was told to go home early?
    Hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya lox...who wants that siao attitute char bo to work and make so many pple suffer...it's a smart choice of weiling to send her home!Haha

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad