Uniform Collection and Training

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Okay, I guess I didn't have to write all those words in front of J after all. He didn't lose or misplace my information. My information was just in a stack along with the others who are almost forgotten. Nevertheless, I found mine and is hired eventually. If everything goes well, I'll be starting work on the next Tuesday. Of course under the condition that I don't feel too devastated over my dunnoe-good-or-bad 'O' level results.

After collecting our uniforms, we had to stay back for a 2 hours training. All in all, I stayed in the company for around 4 hours. Yeah, the training was paid, but the rest of the time weren't.

Finding the place:

The person didn't know how to give directions. 7-11 is in the Dhoby Ghaut MRT station, not in front of Plaza Singapura. He told us the street name, instead of the building name. Hey, I'm not a driver. I'm not used to finding places by street names.

The bus driver didn't answer our questions. I asked him if the bus-stop that we passed by (and did not stop) is the first one from the bus-stop in front of Dhoby Ghaut MRT station. He said that is one of the bus-stop but he did not stop. Naturally, we thought that was the bus-stop that we should alight but because nobody wanted to get down, so the bus didn't stop. So, we alighted at the "second" bus-stop and walked back to the "first" one. When we were there, it turned out that there wasn't bus 7 or 14. In the end, we had to walk back and found out that we got the bus-stop right. We asked 3 persons for direction, under the sun. Luckily, we reached there on time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad