Results Were Satisfying

Friday, February 09, 2007

I got back my 'O' level results back in the afternoon. The results were unexpected. Unexpectedly good, in my standard of course. After the results, we went to have our late lunch at a coffee shop nearby. When we were walking, someone was selling ice-cream along the road. So we bought one each. Chocolate chip flavour for me. Hmmm... Then we ate fishball beehoon soup. I'm like already very hot and that soup is even hotter. Finished off with a bottle of fruit juice.

When I'm preparing to go for my piano lesson, I reckoned I'm left with half of my life. My energies were almost gone and I just wanna feel like sleeping. Before the release of the results, I was still thinking if I'll go to my piano school today and play like a maddie. You know, open the piano lid, run my fingers on all the 88 keys in 30 seconds and end off by slamming down the lid. I'm glad I didn't. Coz that means I'm not disappointed in myself, and all the hard work that I've squeezed in.

Lucky Numbers for this year: 11 and 16. (Hope you know why. Haha.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad