Whateva!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Alright, I'm kind of unhappy about how ABRSM organizes our piano practical exams. I opted for my exam to be in July, because school exams were in August. It was also party because I wanna stop my lessons asap and stop paying for another 3 months of school fees, especially after the increase in fees.

And you know what, I am my teacher's last student to take the exam. I was being told that those who opted for a later period than me had their exams way before me.

What are they exactly doing?! Why ask people for their preferred exam period when they never take that into consideration? At least, that's what happened to my case. It was not a month late. It was 2. In fact, my exam is in the last second week. Out of 3 months. Sick.

What makes me even angrier is that a student who MISSED her exam could have her exam RE-SCHEDULED BEFORE me.

I immediately "changed face" after hearing that. My scales went hay-wire and I lost myself in the sight-reading scores. My teacher then consoled me with "earlier than you by 1 week only mah". Ya, how consoling could that be.

This means that they have free time slots right. So why can't they give it to me?! It is unfair can.

This just gives me the impression that they want to earn the maximum out of me coz I told the admin staff that I'll quit lessons after the exam. So maybe they pushed my exam all the way to the end so I've to pay more.


At least there seems no other reasons to believe in otherwise...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad