End of watching Beijing 2008

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Beijing Olympics will have it's closing ceremony tomorrow. 839 medals were already given. This is the only Olympics that I've watched a lot, probably because there was no 时差.

Recently, I've got quite a few posts that were all regarding Olympics. I guess this would be the last.


I prefer Zhang Yi Ning to win the gold medal match, not Wang Nan. Maybe because I like her cool-cool style bah...


Glorious paddlers. If I'm competing with my own teammate, then maybe I'll say "Eh, why you like that ar" after every miss. I suppose.


Li Jia Wei wrote "稳" on her left palm. I'm more curious to know what pen she used, coz it doesn't seem to smudge after sweating. :p

I wanna watch the semifinals between Feng Tian Wei and Zhang Yi Ning. Anyone knows where I watch it?

Photos taken from Yahoo! News and Beijing Olympics websites.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad