So Busy

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yesterday was my first day back to work. I had to open shop all by myself, when it's almost 1 month plus since I've last worked. I was kept very busy with walking here and there, coz I've forgotten what I'm supposed to do. So many calls somemore. Sweat lahs.

There was a new attachment staff. My manager then gave him the first-day orientation. Eh, I dun have that lor. So I listened as well, and I learned about so many things about HD. But I think I won't need it.

I dun like Mondays anymore. It was so busy yesterday. Where are all those Monday blues?!

Some of the creations I did really CMI. Too long never work le lah. Anyway, I took my every chance to close my eyes to rest. So sleepy can.

Oh, and I saw Celest 张玉华. Twice. First was take-away, then second was dine-in. I like her songs.

That's all. Working tomorrow. All those fun and nonsenses that I miss is coming back.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad