O-V-E-R

Friday, August 22, 2008

考试很伤神。

因为考试而不能看乒乓赛更伤神!


I'm not gonna touch books until school reopens. :p

Stayed up yesterday night to watch the repeat of womens' table tennis before I went to study sleep.


Jiayou for tonight's bronze medal match!


At least you are good enough to play with world's No.1.

Naughty XiaoBai really freaks me out at night. She whistles everytime I on/off the TV, coz there's the loud 'tiak' sound. So everyone will know I'm watching TV. I even have to tip-toe around, coz sometimes she also whistles when she hears footsteps at night. Sick lah. She dunno how to choose time to whistle and make me happy. Maybe I should teach her...



First day of relaxation...

Photos taken from Yahoo! Sports website.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad