First medal tomorrow...

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Congratulations to the table tennis Team Singapore for emerging top 2nd amongst 16 teams, in the Beijing 2008 Olympics!


Wang Yue Gu, Feng Tian Wei, Liu Guo Dong (Coach) and Li Jia Wei.

The 1st time I'd watched such sports competition is the Asian Games Doha in 2006. And the only game that I watched was table tennis. So I told myself to keep a lookout in this Olympics. But I've only managed to watch the semi-finals. But it's exciting enough to forget how many matches I've missed.

I'm still gonna watch the finals tomorrow night, although there's an exam the next afternoon.

How can I miss the historical moment of Singapore winning home a medal after 48 years!


Bird's Nest for hosting Beijing Olympics


Very nice structure. But I kept thinking of my idol, coz April always say my idol is called Bird Nest. Haha.

Catch the finals LIVE tomorrow, on Ch U, at 7.30pm.

Photos taken from Yahoo! Sports and Beijing Olympics websites.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad