Long time no buy food!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Worked yesterday. Nothing much to say, coz it's always the daily routine, except that I packed around 6 quarts within 10 mins. So my arms are actually aching now.

Office people came down to discuss their own things. Dunno why must choose our shop. Made us tense only. But I took the opportunity to go out to buy dinner for the rest. It's been a long time since I've bought dinner. Always busy remembering how much is the food, need to return how much change, buy correct food or not, go which place to buy food first, etc...

A lot of things changed. Used to know everyone. But now got quite a lot of new faces. I'm now the 3rd oldest (not in terms of age hor) staff there, after about 2 years only.

Haiz, should have gone to that chalet in that case.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad