Thanks Everyone!

Monday, August 04, 2008

Today is my day.
18 years ago, I was still in the hospital, waiting to go to my new home.
.
.
.
1 year ago, I received XiaoBai.
Few hours ago, I was sitting in the class waiting for NOTHING.

Good lah, it's my birthday then ask me to wait for a cancelled class. I could've gone to school 4 hours later can.

***

Woke up early and my parents sang birthday song for me. They gave me a birthday kiss each too. Haha. Haiz... my brother cannot eat my birthday cake.


My chocolate cake.


1st time having so many candles. I even told my parents to help me blow. Haha.

***

Let me say my thoughts about their surprise (I can sense it). Maybe they will feel contented then. Hehe.

Vanessa said she had to rehearse her role play in class.
So Amelia and Cordelia said they will go to KouFu to book seats first.
I took it for real.
So I accompanied Vanessa to be entertained by her group's role play.
I even asked Vanessa why they 2 never call to rush us after quite a long time.
They 2 were in fact rushing.
They rushed to AMK Hub just to buy a cake for me.
So surprised and touched. Serious. :)
It was till I blew the cake then I realised it was all but a plan to rehearse Vanessa's role play.
Not too good to trick a girl who just turned 18 ar...
Make me feel like I so 迟钝 only. Haha.



The slice of delicious chocolate cake.


So many things on the table. That's what you get from a canteen's table.


Me and ShuXin.


Cordelia, Amelia and Me.


Cordelia, Me and Vanessa.


Elmo wants a share of my cake too.

Lastly, I wanna thank EVERYONE who wished me Happy Birthday, whether or not you are reading my blog.

Thanks thanks! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad