模范棒棒堂

Friday, August 29, 2008

Have been watching 模范棒棒堂 for around a year already.
Always looking forward to every weekday's 11pm.
Too tired until 1 eye close le still must watch.
If I sleep through it and miss any parts, I'll be so angry with myself that I can't sleep.
Sad then must watch even more, coz it'll make me happy.
Ask me go out at night and I'll keep thinking of 模范棒棒堂.
Yet tonight will be last episode starring the 1st batch of boys.
Till now, I still dunno the reason for this sudden change.
Aren't they performing well?
Why must they change the current boys to 20 new ones?



Some of the classics from 棒棒堂低迪:


翰奖乱讲


Elmo's Tectonic 舞蹈


七龍珠Z之完結篇


印度麥可


Happy Graduation~

I wonder how good and entertaining will the new boys be. Hope they are not very good, then maybe the 1st batch of boys can come back...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad