Happy Birthday, Singapore!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Was supposed to go to Joanne's bdae chalet yesterday night. Due to some last minute decision, I didn't go at last.


It was also a perfect time of the day to watch NDP with my family. Raining weather. What more to ask for?! Haha.



This is the 1st year that my eyes (or rather my body) were not glued to the TV for the whole 2½ hours.


I didn't even manage to watch the front part with the parachuter. So sad...


But I was just in time for the Black Knights. :)
Great performance they had. I hope to see them in every NDP in the future...

Actually, I'm not a fireworks enthusiast. But that seems to be the part where the nicest photos can be found.








I think this is very nice.

Photos taken from NDP website.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad