Sore eyes

Friday, June 01, 2007

I am sick. I have sore eyes. It was my left eye initially, but now is both eyes. It's no use telling me not to look at the mirror, coz I'm certain I've just looked at it a few seconds ago. For your own safety purpose, dun look directly into my eyes. I won't pay for your medical fees. =X

I won't mind if you look other places when you are talking to me. Vice- versa, I'll also do that.

My eyes were really damn red yesterday. No choice. I had to see the doctor on a public holiday. Just the consultation fee alone is $35. Almost 3 times more than my medicine...

No project today.
No work tomorrow.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Quite relaxed now...
    I slept 12hrs this sat coz of my sore eyes lor...
    It's been a while since I've slept 4 so long.
    Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCARYYYYYY!!!!! U got sore eyes??? OMG! TOO RARE To be true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see u r "internet-active" le...
    Haha.
    Very rare meh?
    I didn't kana sore eyes in sec sch orh?
    Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad