Go or Not?

Thursday, June 28, 2007

There isn't really anything for me to blog about these few days.

May go to Sentosa with my relatives on Saturday. May not go also.


My aunt's company has a Family Day @ Sentosa and she treated us the tickets.

Not feeling excited and not looking forward to the outing.

Maybe sleeping at home is a better way of spending my Saturday.

But but but... there are free admission tickets to Underwater World and Cable Car and some others. There are also discounts for a lot others.


Many discounts and free coupons.

There is free lunch also. I took the KFC lunch set. Everything is fine, except the dessert - an apple. Other sets have mango pudding...

Hmmm. Everything will turn empty talk if I dun go tomorrow.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad