Forever Changing

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It's tiring lor. People are always changing my schedule for me.

I put my work schedule as 12-6p.m. for yesterday.

Then my manager told me on Sunday that she not enough people. So I had to work 12-11p.m on Tuesday instead.

When I went to work on Monday, she told me she found people to work le. So I still working 12-6p.m.

On Monday night, she told me CT sprained his ankle. So, I still have to work 12-11p.m.

Yesterday, V told me today cannot go out. Coz WQ cannot make it. Then I've to change my schedule with XY to today. Troublesome sia...

When everything is finally settled, I've got some problems and I can't work today in the end.

WL, A, G, XY, K, XC, A all know I'll be working today, when I'm not...

They must be thinking why am I so troublesome. Changing schedule every time. Last time sore eyes already like that liao. Haiz...

Not blaming anyone though...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad