Ice-cream Treat

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

WL told me on Monday that That Guy will be transferred out. But I still saw him today. So, my last day was quite bad, but luckily PY (or was it FiFi?) came at 6pm to accompany me. =P

He made no improvements. He still did not know what is a fork. He always ask people to do setting for him. He didn't know there is an order needed to be served. He only knows how to stand at a side and block others. PY was also kinda pissed off by him, so am I.

Anyway, today is my last day and I'll be taking study leave. I told manager A that it's my last day and she wants to treat me ice-cream. Yippie! PY, G, XY were also there when closing. So, she treated us a scoop each. G scooped and we helped ourselves to the toppings. You should know what happened...


Vanilla Caramel Brownie with Rainbow Sprinkles, Roasted Almonds, and Cookie Crunch.


Please dun go HD and ask for this kind of combination, unless you are rich.


Yummy! Yummy!

***

A tiny fly was found in the middle of an ice-cream. It must be because they talked a lot, then the fly just landed on the ice-cream. Then they wanted a new one.
F: Must change a new one is it?
A: No, just take out the fly.
Me: Huh?!
A: Kidding lah. Make a new one.
K: Very troublesome leh. I'd rather put a lizard inside.
Me: Why? Coz lizards eat flies mah.
LOL.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad