Autograph Session

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Worked today. My eyes were a bit red then. But that's not important. The important thing is that I went to 阿沁'sautograph session at J8's Top of the 8.


At around 5 pm plus, C told me that he may want to buy his album. I kept telling him that I want to help him to let 阿沁 sign the album. Finally, I got the chance. My manager was so good to let me go to the autograph session when it's still my working time. I was about to buy dinner when C suddenly told me he wants to buy the album and asked me to sign it for him. OMG!

I quickly hurried out and bought an album at $21. Expensive lor. But not my money also. Haha. I was a bit lost there. The security guards had just sort of closed the barriers and ended the queue. Then I asked another (blur) security guard and he told me to go to the other side. When I went to other side, there was no way to join the queue. Then, one friendly and helpful fan asked me if I'd signed the album. I shook my head and she brought me to the other side of the venue and one of the 工作人员 showed me the way into the queue through the path that people go off after their albums are signed. The 工作人员 had to show her pass to let me in lor. Finally, I'm in the queue. Then, a fan in front of me asked if I can move forward or not, coz she wants to be the last. I think I know why that fan wants to be the last. Seriously, I am not really a real fan of his. So, anything lor...

As I'm the last second in the queue, the people in front were of course taking their own sweet time to stop there, talk to him, and look at him. I actually had a lot of time to take photos of him lor. But I forgot to bring my handphone out, coz my manager is like rushing me to go buy dinner. I don't dare to go back to take. Anyway, I'm afraid the autograph session will end soon too. So, I just stood there and looked at his side view for a long time. Arrgh... why didn't I remember my handphone...

The people in front of me were from his fan club. They were very excited lor. They talked to him beside his ear (like when you are telling a close friend your secret) and requested him to write down their name beside his autograph. Then he spent some time to explain that he can't do so. Hence, I had more time to look at him. This time, a clearer view. Okay, it was finally my turn to let him sign. I was so happy when I saw him shaking hands with others. When it was finally my turn, I put the album down and he signed while looking at me. After signing, he looked at me in the eyes and shook hands with me. I didn't really dare to look at him all the time, coz my eyes were red.

He must be thinking....
"Why this girl wear like that (work uniform) to my autograph session?"

"Why her eyes so red?"

"Why she's not as excited as other fans one?"
I quickly went back to shop after getting his autograph and went to buy dinner. When I came back, the autograph session had obviously ended. After work, I stayed in shop to take photos of the autographed album.

C put the album on top of the shelves that were only less than 15 cm away from the ceiling...

Me: Eh, you think I'm so tall ar?

They were all like saying why I kept taking photos of the album. In the end, they also want to take photos of it.


Front view.


Back view.


I think he signed - Real, 阿沁 and wrote the date.


His autograph.


Close-up of his autograph.


Contents of the album.


It was creative and special to include a guitar score in his album.




The song that he taught is 记得爱.

He drew many cute cute cartoons on the guitar score...










Wow... still have 重点...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. wa, you da dan leh! wear uniform go autograpg session... ask me go with you mah........... hahax...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really ar?
    Nxt time call u okies?

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad