Vivocity Spree

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Went to Vivocity with April yesterday.

These are some Japan's stuff that she bought for me. Thankz!


A lot of tibits.


Lavender 摆设品.

We went to Earle Swensen's for our lunch. The normal Swensen's is still a better dining place.


This is the sea view we saw from our table. We saw ships, monorails, cable cars and Sentosa...


We took a long time to decide what to eat, coz there's a limited choice.

There was a salad buffet. But we only took one round.


My salad.


April's salad. You want your salad to 选美 orh?


Fried Chicken Delight. The fries were better than the chicken.


Dory Ocean Gem. Maybe they'll consider a smaller plate?


Sticky Chewy Chocolate ice-cream. It was pre-scooped.

We went to the Pet Safari after that.


This dog was having his grooming.


The dog is looking at the retriever beside.


3 hamsters in the wheel.


Leave a place for me... I wanna get in.


Guinea pigs, back facing me.

As all of you know, I simply love dogs. So, how could I miss taking photos of them?


I'm tired.


Shy~


Dun you disturb me hor...


Zzzzz.


What are you looking at?!


Too tired...


Do we look like little sausages?


What's that yellow thinggie?


Hey, it's safe. I'm biting a blue one.


There's something interesting going on over there.


And what's over here?


Is someone looking for me huh?


It's nice cuddling each other to sleep.


Can you dun squeeze with me?


Hihi everyone.


Can someone play with me?


Boring sia~


Time to sleep after playing.


I'm not angry. I'm just born with a black face...

We went to Haagen-Dazs. We wanted to eat Flower Blossom but there isn't the waffle basket today! Arrgh. They should have told us beforehand. I mean, they've already served us water. It's bad to leave, coz I just dun like people doing that when I'm working. In the end, we had Waffle Dream.


Waffle Dream - Belgian Chocolate and Lemon Sorbet with Chocolate Sauce. People, lemon sorbet doesn't go well with chocolate sauce.

Spent almost $2oo on these things. A bit of my pay is gone. =(


A new bag for school.


Stripes shirt.


Green shirt.


White shirt.


This is actually a purple shirt, not black.


Stripes shorts.


Puffy skirt.


Another formal shirt I can wear in future.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad