Busy Day

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Worked on 10a.m. today. So suay lorz... All the ice-cream cakes in the cake cabinet melted.


Melted ice-cream cakes.

Then, A told me to clean up the cake cabinet. My face "changed" immediately. After 5 seconds of shock, I started taking out the melted cakes. This is the busiest and most tiring opening that I've done. The cakes were icy cold. It's so difficult to take out the cakes. They were very liquidly and the cakes swayed left and right when I took them out to throw. My hands smelt of chocolate. I cut my fingertip when taking the cakes out, coz the bottom "plate" of the cakes were all stuck to the cabinet. It's painful typing on the keyboard. I reckon it'll be more painful when playing the piano. Luckily, A helped me to wipe off those thick thick melted ice-cream. Then I just had to do the last bit of wiping. Heng ah...


So disgusting~

The kitchen floor was kinda dirty as some of the ice-cream dripped down when we were cleaning. But I think the floor was already dirty before we came. We can't find the mop and A thought of a weird way to clean the floor.


Can you guess why there's a cloth on the floor?


She asked me to wipe the floor with a cloth. OMG. I 敷衍 a bit then threw the cloth away.

My hand had a small blister after packing the fondue ice-cream, coz I had to tear the ice-cream away from their ice-cream neighbours...

When I was keeping the pints into the freezer, my hands were very painful. Just imagine holding on to 30 tubs of ice-cream that you see in the supermarket freezers. Frightening~

I can't go to 林宇中's autograph session coz I'm still working at 3pm, though the working reason is a bit not too true. Coz I went to 阿沁's autograph session anyway.

I kept looking out of the shop when 林宇中 was singing. Oh ya, they never put speakers outside. Biased ar... But the thing is that a customer was just in front of me and he was waving at me to bring his bill, and and and I just missed him. I kept apologizing coz I think he knew I was looking outside. I was practically "stoning". Haha.


Actually can take a close-up picture coz the barriers were all cleared when I'm leaving J8. But I had to throw rubbish. Woa... the rubbish bag was so heavy, coz the melted cakes were all inside. I only had myself to blame. LOL.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wahahahhaha ice-cream cakes melt!!!!! hahahhaha. Can't stop laughing. HAAGEN DAz must have lost lots of money here. Got pple orders in this cabinet mahx? OR else the person is really suay.. HAHHAHAHHA!!!! I'm siao.. But poor u must clean up.. hai.. u can lick the ice-cream up.. I wonder how melt ice-cream taste like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think dun have pple's order bah.
    Must be everytime ice-cream melt here n there, so cant increase my pay. LOL.
    I think u noe e melted ice-cream taste best. Coz u licked many times. =P

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad