Bad Listener

Sunday, June 03, 2007

On Friday, we had this Effective Oral Communication module. Coincidentally, we were taught good listening skills. I weren't really paying close attention coz of my sore eyes. Some of the skills that I sort of remembered is you must have a good posture, dun play with pen, look at the speaker when he's talking and give him encouragement.

During the tutorial, I wasn't really a good listener. Haha.

I leaned my head on my hand and looked at almost everywhere but the teacher. Very often, I was looking down at the table. I started to play with my pen when I was kinda bored. Encouragement is definitely a no-no even when I'm in the best of conditions.

He must be thinking why I'm like that...

Pls remember I'm having sore eyes. But I dun think he knows that, so he must be thinking why I'm not doing the cor-right way.

"Wateva!"
"Who cares?"
"I dun give a damn."

LOL.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. jiayoujiayou!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too wor...
    Wish u all e best 4 ur o lvls!
    Chinese A1 hor...

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad